Kielbasa sausage and ground beef soup recipe
Here is one very easy dinner idea and great to cook in the InstantPot!
- 2 lbs ground beef (I prefer organic grass fed and lean, but this is all up to you!)
- 1 pack of kielbasa sausage, diced
- 2 packs of bone broth (we love this brand)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- bunch of carrots, diced
- bunch of kale, chopped
- salt and pepper
- any seasoning you fancy to use that day/night
- Set InstantPot to saute function.
- Brown sausage, take out and set aside.
- Add a little ghee or avocado oil in the pot, saute the veggies except kale.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add any seasonings you like! I used salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric.
- Add back in sausage and add bone broth.
- Turn off InstantPot, put cover and press manual, set for 8 minutes.
- When it beeps, release pressure and add in kale or any leafy greens you like.
Wasn't that super easy? You can also utilize any veggies you have in this recipe! Share your favorite soup recipes in the comments below! <3